1. Extension and a consultancy cell In order to produce a generation with social commitment the college is actively engaged in extension activities. The rich resources of the faculty is made available to the community such as Industries, NGO's, villagers and educational institutions through extension and consultancy services.
2. Women's study and Empowerment Cell It aims at empowering women through continuous awareness and action programmes. It also helps prepare them to know themselves sand to bring them to the main stream.
3. Research and Development Cell The college aims to achieve excellence in teaching, learning and research. Research projects are undertaken with the support of Govt. agencies. Emphasis is being given to pure, applied, inter disciplinary and socially relevant problems.
4. Stakeholders Cell The cell aims at facilitating interaction between the college and the stake holders viz. parents/students/faculty/management and the public. It renders assistance to the drive for quality sustenance and enhancement.
5. Students Grievance Redressal cell Growth and development expect mistakes and corrections. Forgiving and forgetting are essential for peaceful life in society. Hence the cell is entrusted to take responsibility to ensure the welfare of student community especially women. It also aims to aims to settle their grievances with full justice.
6. Literary Cell It aims to promote inherent talents of students for new creations.
7. Anti Ragging Cell As per the orders of the hon. Supreme Court, an anti ragging cell is constituted in the college. it aims to prevent ragging, a cognizable offence. the cell maintains vigil to prevent ragging of any kind in the campus. The cell arranges awareness programmes on ragging and allied issues.
8. P. G. Monitoring and Evaluation Cell The P. G. monitoring committee is functioning in the college in order to monitor the academic standards of PG students.